Did you know that Washington State Housing Finance Commission offers Commission Sponsored Homebuyer Education Seminars FREE to the public?
These seminars are free, open to the public, include information about the Commissions Home Advantage first mortgage program, downpayment assistance, and other loan programs?
The seminars are:
- Accepted by all affordable housing loan programs as meeting or exceeding educational requirements.
- At least five hours in length in order to cover all major aspects of the home buying process.
- Have approved training materials and handouts.
- Offered by professionals who have undergone Commission’s instructor training.
- Free of direct marketing and sales presentations.
Find a class near you: http://www.wshfc.org/buyers/schedule.htm