Complaint Department

Need to file a complaint in Washington State? Need an issue resolved?

Before filing a complaint:

Contact the designated broker or owner of the real estate firm or the manager of the financial institution you are dealing with. Give the “boss” a chance to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.

Filing a complaint:

Most governmental agencies allow you to submit a complaint by mail, phone, or online. Be prepared with:

  • Your contact information.
  • The name, address, and contact information of the person or company you have an issue with.
  • Is legal action pending?
  • The nature of your complaint.
  • What you think the business should do to resolve your complaint.